Thursday, January 15, 2009

Introduction to the Human Experience

It's a pretty long story. Well, not really, but the details are very...well...detailed and I don't want to burden you with that kind of technical stuff.

It all involves quantum fields and life equations and sub-space brain pattern manipulations...see? Now I've confused the entire readership on the first damned post.

The simple: I am from another planet. A group of planets, actually. I, for lack of a better term, took over, this guy's life and persona for the purpose of intelligence gathering. Not for a planned invasion or for the research of a book. I am are here to see if Earth is ready to become what you would call, a TV program.

SO, I have a wife, two kids, a job at a convenience store (one meets a lot of different people at a convenience store) and I go to college part time.

I'm an average human, just like we planned.

Why am I telling the world. Because it's the Internet; no one will believe me and those that do will be called freaks just like me. But, my mission dictates that I gather information on the human race and what better way then to get a blog on the Internet?

So this is the first of what I hope to be many looks into what makes you humans tick.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment